As a middle child,
I've seen the world from both sides now.
So when I was given temporary custody
of AL's little brother I took the job seriously.
Twenty four hours to influence the mind
of a jovial midwestern boy.
I made my list, I checked to make sure
we would be a little naught and a little nice.
|Lance show Alyssa's kid bro and I the couchsurfing way.|
After it was all said and done
I think we did alright.
List of Top Accomplishments:
- Rode on a train for the first time.
- Toured a city his sister hadn't been to.
- Saw four cities in one day.
- Toured an art park.
- Experienced Korean foot massage paths.
- Kicked around in a river fountain.
- Tried one new Korean dish a day.
- Took a nap in the middle of a river at night.
- Ate silk worms from a can.
- Washed it down with soju & hot six.
- Couchsurfed on a fellow travelers floor.
One might say,
this is my own version
of no child left behind.