Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Arriving at my apartment for the first time
after a long day at work, 
exhausted having eaten little more then 
1/4 cup of rice and 1 cup of flavored water
it was just as I had expected -
NOTHING like the photos they had sent me.

Here is a review of the actually apartment when I arrived:

Add caption

Everything is sea foam green.

Notice the plastic bags & missing curtain. How does that help the heat?

Notice the giant box, wondering if Brett's mother sent it.

 Exhausted and distraught by the sea of sea foam, 
I went to the 7-11 in the basement and purchased:
  • 1 iced coffee for morning
  • 1 instant brown sauce noodles
  • 1 can of tuna
 Freezing, I managed to make my dinner before
crawling into my sleeping bag.  The taste of tuna 
and noodles felt like a hug from home. 
 
Before I drifted off I asked myself,
"Was this different apartment a trick or a treat?"

No comments: