Saturday, February 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Here is what the place looks like now.

Created an office with the dressing table.

Work by local artists brighten up the cardboard.

Solved the color issue by putting an under blanket on top.



Nice little warm reading area.
When I get better internet I can watch movies

Up close of the office.  Really happy to have work space.

The bathroom

In the end I actually think I got the better end of the deal.  This apartment is much better then the one in the pictures, it was just hard to see when I was hungry and exhausted:
  •  There are windows.
  •  It’s bigger
  •  The furniture matches
  •  There is more storage
  •  There is a bigger bathroom sink area
Plus, there are many wonderful things I never expected like:
  • It’s very close to downtown so I can easily go back and forth for anything I need throughout the day.
  • It’s near the beach.
  • I have a nice view of roof tops.
  • There is a random 7-11 in the basement
  • Warm blankets
  • Hot, hot water in the shower
  • Full sized washer
  • Free Korean TV stations
  • Desk area
  • In floor heating
  • Quiet neighbors  
  • Set of Italian spices
Really happy to have inherited these.
 Here is the new video tour:

No comments: